Chiquette is the newest culinary experience on the Left Bank, just a few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Dôme.
The new Chef, David Maroleau, proposes a cosmopolitan cuisine and shares his gastronomic ideas with Japanese and acidulated flavors.
The ambiance is design, contemporary and warm. The French designer Jean-Philippe Nuel has imbued the setting with a refined, angular, art deco look, giving it a relaxing atmosphere, using light and space.
The menu changes every 6 months, and the restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner, nonstop, from 12:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Sunday lunch: Brunch menu only
- Group booking request: contact @ le5codet.com or + 33 1 53 85 15 60
Transform your palette with this contemporary design restaurant. The restaurant is located inside the luxury hotel and can be accessed via Metro Stations La Tour Maubourg and Ecole Militaire (line 8).
- Disabled access
- Air conditioning
- Groups accepted (maximum of 15 people)
- Car park close to the hotel
- Valet parking
- Non smoking
- Meals served in the garden or on the terrace (depending of the season)
- Dogs not allowed